Internet Explorer Update 4-26-10
If you have difficulty viewing any web sites you normally visit for work required activity please contact the Academic Computing Help Desk at extension 3020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will receive these calls with a high priority and someone will be assigned to work with you to resolve the problem immediately.
To uninstall IE8:
- Open the Control Panel and select Add/Remove Programs.
- If the “Show Updates” box is checked at the top and uncheck it.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the software list.
- Find the entry for Windows Internet Explorer 8 and click on it.
- Click the “Remove” button.
If you have tried the aforementioned steps, please contact the Academic Computing Help Desk, ext. 3020, for assistance.