This is a great recipe for a gathering with a group of friends.
- 1 bag (5.5 ounce) multigrain tortilla chips
- 1 cup refried beans
- ½ cup pico de gallo or salsa
- 4 tablespoons diced green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (you can use more or less depending on your liking)
- Guacamole as topping
- Sour cream as topping
- Pico de gallo as topping
- Arrange chips on large plate (use entire bag).
- Place beans in microwave for 30 seconds to make them easier to mix. Add in pico de gallo and mix together.
- Drop spoonfuls of the bean and pico de gallo mixture onto the chips.
- Sprinkle green chiles on top of the bean mixture and chips.
- Evenly distribute the shredded cheese over the top.
- Place in microwave and cook for 1 to 1 ½ minutes depending on the strength of your microwave.
- Remove from microwave and top with sour cream, additional pico de gallo and guacamole or salsa if desired.