Thursday, July 18 2–3 p.m.
Sage Hall, room 1208A
Join us on Thursday, July 18 for our July #UWOSocial Facebook workshop.
Topics covered include:
- posting and editing URLs
- how to add a tab to your Facebook profile
- highlighting a post and repositioning a photo
- adding a description to your cover photo
- scheduling posts within Facebook
- creating a custom URL for your Facebook page
RSVP on Twtvite, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Send additional Facebook topics you would like to see covered at the workshop to email@example.com.
Save the date for our August Tweetup: Adventures in Twitter
On Monday, Aug. 12 at 3 p.m., Alex Hummel, director of news services and public relations at UW Oshkosh, will cover how to craft a Tweet, best practices with abbreviations, using hashtags and when and how to respond to negative posts.
Have a topic you would like covered or speaker recommendation?
Tweet it to @UWOSocial or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org