Parents & Family Eblasts
Do your guests have questions regarding the commencement ceremony? Would you like us to communicate important announcements, logistics and directions directly with them? Consider signing them up for our parents & family eblasts using our online form.
Reduce, Reuse & Recycle your Attire
Beginning spring 2010, UW Oshkosh adopted premium quality and environmentally responsible undergraduate attire. This Jostens Elements gown uses:
- Fabric fiber made from wood sourced from renewable, managed forests.
- Fabric proven to decompose in soil in less a year.
- Eco-Zip coil zipper tape and teeth made from 100 percent recycled PET.
Jostens will donate $1 from each Element gown purchased to an environmental sustainability project via their Student Give Back Program. Purchase your gown at University Books & More, then enter your code here.
Do you know a family member or friend who recently graduated from UW Oshkosh? Have you considered borrowing a cap and gown? At UW Oshkosh we've allowed our graduates to reuse attire* since 1996 by following these simple steps:
- Borrow attire from a previous UW Oshkosh graduate (master's attire and bachelor's attire differ, please be sure to check the sleeves to be sure you've got the right gown).
- Bring the attire with you University Books and More during normal bookstore hours to have your gown and cap approved and to purchase your tassel.
Consider donating your used attire for use by future UW Oshkosh graduates. Make a tax deductible donation by dropping off your attire at the ticket window inside Kolf Sports Center after the ceremony.
Donated attire is shared with students with financial hardships so that they may attend the commencement ceremony. If you would like to donate your attire after graduation, please contact us at (920) 424-0344 to make arrangements.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
UW Oshkosh Commencement Office
Twitter: @uwocommencement, #uwograd
facebook fan page: "I'm graduating from UW Oshkosh!"