|~ If you are NOT planning to graduate this term please disregard this message. ~
Getting ready to graduate this semester?
2013 Midyear Commencement
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Kolf Sports Center
The commencement office at UW Oshkosh will be communicating with you several ways throughout this semester. Please read the information below to find out how you can expect to receive timely information and updates pertaining to your graduation ceremony.
1) A series of emails will be sent to your UW Oshkosh email account from the commencement office. These emails will include important information and deadlines related to the commencement ceremony. Be sure to check for emails from email@example.com in your inbox.
2) The comprehensive 2013 Midyear Commencement website is live at www.uwosh.edu/commencement This site contains information and links to everything you need to know about Commencement. Bookmark this site, share it with your family and friends and check back frequently for updates and announcements.
3) Countdown to Commencement, held Wednesday, October 9, 2013, is your opportunity to talk face-to-face with your graduation examiner, ask questions of the commencement office, order announcements and invitations, purchase your cap and gown and more. Stop in Reeve Union 202 anytime between 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. to finish your commencement preparation. <Learn more about Countdown to Commencement>.
4) A brochure with ceremony details will also be sent to your family at your home address. If you need to update your home address, please contact your graduation examiner [located in the Registrar's Office (undergraduates) and the Graduate Studies Office (graduate students)].
5) We use Facebook to give all of our graduates the inside scoop on the ceremonies. Like us at "I'm graduating from UW Oshkosh."
6) The UWO mobile app features commencement details under news and events. Download the app at uwosh.edu/go/mobile.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from UW Oshkosh!
UW Oshkosh Commencement Office
facebook fan page: "I'm graduating from UW Oshkosh!"