Get credit with your Joint Service & CCAF transcripts.

The goal of the University is to recognize your efforts in uniform and translate those accomplishments to academic credit. By providing your DD214 or Notice of Basic Eligibility (NoBE), you can earn 2 credits for Physical Ed 105 and 2 credits of a health education electives.

Please submit your Joint Service Transcript (JST) or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcript to UW Oshkosh to be evaluated by our admissions staff. Admissions will review military transcripts utilizing American Council on Education (ACE) recommendations to determine if additional transfer credits can be awarded.

Request an official military transcript to be sent to UW Oshkosh Admissions office by visiting these links:

Army, Navy, Marines & Coast Guard:  Joint Service Transcript Request.

Air Force, CCAF:  Transcript Request

Credit is awarded based on ACE recommendations for military courses and experience. If awarded credit affects the student’s SAP progress, please contact the Veteran Resource Center for more information and assistance.

Veterans Resource Center

(920) 424-1804
Dempsey Hall, Room 130

‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

military friendly school award
military friendly school award
military friendly school award
military friendly school award