Current Students




Current Titans, sound off.

Currently enrolled students should report to the VRC before the beginning of each semester to make sure all benefit processing is in order. It is the student’s responsibility to alert the VRC of any changes throughout the term. (Example: add a class, drop a class, change in eligibility status).

The following Federal educational benefit programs are administered through the Veterans Resource Center:

  • Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill®
  • Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty
  • Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill – Selected Reserve
  • Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program – REAP
  • Military Tuition Assistance
  • GEM (General Education Mobile): The General Education Mobile (GEM) enables students to complete up to 15 credits at UW Oshkosh that transfer toward the general education requirements of their CCAF degree providing greater educational continuity and faster completion of an airman’s associate’s degree. Please see the GEM – Online Programs website for more information. 


Log on to Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) to verify your enrollment online. You can also call 1-877 VA-ECERT (1-877-823-2378) to verify by telephone. (Required for Chapter 1606, 1607, & 30 benefits only.)


Changing your major?

The federal VA requires students to complete a change of program form and submit it to the VA for any changes in majors. You can do this by going to and selecting “Updating my current education benefits.” The VRC will assist you to ensure that the VA is notified in a timely manner so as not affect your benefits.


Need to change your address?

Please remember that changing your address via Titan Web or a form submitted to the University does not change your address with the VA. Please notify our office of your new address and log on to your e-benefits account to change your address for federal benefits.


Still have questions?

Please feel free to contact our office either by phone at (920) 424-1804 or via email at We look forward to assisting you.


Veterans Resource Center

(920) 424-1804
Dempsey Hall, Room 130

‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

military friendly school award
military friendly school award
military friendly school award
military friendly school award