Titan Dollars Refund Request

  • Cardholders who have left the University (withdrawal, transferred, graduation or ended employment) can apply for a Titan Dollars Refund. Balances less than $25.00 do not qualify for a refund. Refunds will be reviewed at the end of the semester in which the refund is being requested. Students, your remaining Titan Dollars will be credited to your student account to cover any outstanding balances you may have. Refunds will be process and disbursed through the Student Account's office. Once you receive an email confirmation that your request has been approved, email sa@uwosh.edu to initiate the disbursement.
  • *If you select other, please explain why you believe you qualify to have your Titan Dollars refunded to you.