You are here: Home / Forms

UW Oshkosh Registrar's Office Forms


For Students

The following forms for students are available in Dempsey 130:

  • Cancellation and Withdrawal Forms 
    Students can either: 1) mail the signed form or request to the Registrar's Office, Attn: Withdraw, 800 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI  54901; 2) fax it to (920) 424-1098 ATTN: Withdraw; 3)  bring it to Dempsey 130; or 4) email from their UW Oshkosh email accounts. All communications must include the student's full name, ID number and the term for which the students wants to withdraw.

For Faculty and Staff

  • PeopleSoft Access Request Form for Administrative Users
  • Extension of Class End Date Form (pdf)
  • Incomplete-Grade Extension Request Form (pdf)
  • Grading Proxy Permission Form (pdf) 
  • Recording Grades for Non-Registered Students Form (pdf)
  • Special Features Input Form (Yellow Sheet) (pdf)
  • Change of Grade Form - currently available in Dempsey 130/Records Office

  • Appeal to Modify Undergraduate Curriculum (pdf)
  • College of Business Program Change Request
  • College of Nursing Program Change Request
  • Division of Lifelong Learning and Community Engagement Program Change Request
  • Special Event Room Request Form
  • Class Room Request Form

For Alumni

Document Actions

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.