Information for Faculty and Instructors
Grades are recorded and submitted to the Registrar’s Office via the Titan Web Registration System. Electronic grade rosters are generated by the Registrar’s Office. Please see the e-Grading Calendar for information about dates for final grade rosters. Please observe published e-Grading deadlines so that we can provide timely and accurate service to students.
Technical Help (ID/Password)
- Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact the Registrar's Office by phone at (920) 424-1199 or (920) 424-2285 or by email email@example.com
Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Desire to Learn (D2L) Exporting Grades to Titan Web
Contact Sarah Bradway by phone at (920) 424-2324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
e-Grading Materials for Faculty / Instructional Staff
- Final Grades Tutorial (PDF)
- Final Early Alert e-Grading Tutorial (PDF)
- Final Grades Quick Guide (PDF)
- Early Alert Grading Quick Guide (PDF)
- Browser Issues
- Logging into Titan Web
- Accessing Grade Roster(s)
- Recording Grades
- Submitting Grades
- Printing Grade Roster(s)
- FINAL Grade Roster Availability and Deadlines for Submission
- Form for Recording Grades for Non-Registered Students (PDF)
Related Grading Policies