You are here: Home / Contact Us / Who to Contact List

I need to...

Update My Address

To change your home, local or billing address, please use Titan Web. To change your home address, you can download the address change form, complete and return it to:

UW Oshkosh Registrar's Office

800 Algoma Blvd

Oshkosh, WI 54901-8608

Change My Legal Name


Request A Preferred Name (unofficial)

Complete the Preferred Name Form and return it to the Registrar's Office.


Drop my Last Class

If you are trying to drop all of your classes (or your only class), Titan Web will stop you. You should drop all but your last class; then call Registration at (920) 424-3454 for assistance. Or, if you prefer, you can send an email from your official UW Oshkosh email account to .


Access to PeopleSoft

Complete an access request form or call (920) 424-3007.


Change my Titan Web Password/Learn about the Logon Process

Academic Computing HelpDesk at (920) 424-3020 or email .



Document Actions

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.