Here you will find information about visa's, Invitation Letters, insurance, housing, and more. If you have questions, don't be afraid to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (920) 424-0775!
- Consider Oshkosh »
- For information on UW Oshkosh, the campus, and the city of Oshkosh.
- Invitation Letter »
- For information about what you need to send to the Office of International Education in order to receive a letter of recommendation
- Visa Paperwork »
- For information about receiving a Visa, necessary information, documents (such as the DS-2019) that UW Oshkosh will help with, and more
- Library Access »
- For information about some of the different activities available at UW Oshkosh such as research or taking a course
- Living in Oshkosh »
- For information about child care for children age 4 and younger; elementary, middle, and high schools for kids age 5 through 18; driving in Wisconsin; and much more.