Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools
You are here: Home / International Students & Scholars / Degree-seeking Students

Degree-seeking Students

Enter UW Oshkosh as a:

Enter as a first-year student.

Begin coursework at an accredited or government-recognized university or college in the U.S. or outside of the U.S. and apply to transfer to UW Oshkosh.

Intensive English Program Student
Begin at UW Oshkosh studying English, and then transition into full admission and regular university courses for your degree program.

Degree Pathway Student
Begin coursework at a partner institution and then apply to transfer to UW Oshkosh to complete your degree.

Dual Degree Student
Begin coursework at a partner institution, transition to UW Oshkosh to complete your first degree, and then receive a second degree from your home institution.

AP and IB Credit Charts
Score levels for credit at UWO

Contact Us

Office of International Education
Dempsey Hall, Room 202
Phone: +1 (920) 424-0775
Fax: +1 (920) 424-0185

Invalid date

Event Title

Invalid date–Invalid date

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.