International Students & Scholars
From the University’s beginning as a teacher-training school in 1871 to its reputation today as a premier comprehensive institution, quality and innovative higher education have been hallmarks of UW Oshkosh’s success. Today, UW Oshkosh proudly serves as the third largest university in Wisconsin with a total of 14,000 students, including 1,300 graduate students, and a commitment to sustainability and the ideals of a liberal education.
- Choose from 76 undergraduate (Bachelor's) and graduate (Master's & Doctorate) degree programs.
- Study within four outstanding colleges (faculties): Business, Education & Human Services, Letters & Sciences, Nursing.
- Study directly under university professors who engage students in the classroom and often personally serve as academic program advisors, career advisors, university club advisors and more.
- Interact with staff members who support students’ education through tutoring, advising, counseling, and much, much more.
- In addition to offering high-quality education and student-centered support, UW Oshkosh is located in one of the safest cities in the U.S. in a state which is well-known for its friendly, welcoming people.
UW Oshkosh offers the right environment for learning and for living comfortably. You will both enjoy your time here and be well-prepared as a professional – no matter where in the world you choose to pursue your career!
How Can I Attend UWO?
There are six ways to attend UWO. You can study at UWO:
- to learn English only OR to study English before beginning regular university classes »
- to complete an undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree »
- to complete a graduate (Master's or PhD) degree »
- for one or two semesters as a Visiting Student (not on exchange) »
- to complete an international exchange (contact the Exchange Coordinator at your university) »
- to complete a domestic exchange (contact the Exchange Coordinator at your university) »
Learn about housing, cost, financial aid, admissions, eligibility criteria and more by clicking on the links above.