Select Page

IWM Advising

PLEASE NOTE! IWM majors MUST complete IWM Advising before being enrolled in ANY Journalism classes.

This is for planning purposes only. You MUST see a Journalism/UARC adviser to get enrolled in Journalism courses (with the exception of J141, J211, J221, J250, J340 and J440)!

IWM Students — please fill out the following form to let us know what courses you require to complete your major.


IWM Advising Sheet