Room or Office Moves

Information Technology will assist with University owned computer, printer, and phone equipment moves for employees. Larger office/department moves are usually part of a building remodel that is coordinated by Facilities Management.


  • Assistance with disconnecting and re-connecting equipment
  • Location update in the campus directory

Getting Started

  • Contact the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or with any requests
  • Provide the following information: where technology is moving from and to

Available To

  • Faculty
  • Staff


  • Notification of move is encouraged to be scheduled two weeks prior to actual relocation (FM may be involved)
  • Must be campus owned technology

Get Help

IT Service Portal

(920) 424-3020

Polk 005