You are here: Home > Forms > Personnel Transaction/Change Forms

Personnel Transaction/Change Forms

Inter-Institutional Employment Overload Request
Personnel Transaction Form
For use for department number and FTE changes, salary adjustments, employment status changes, overload charges, and extension of employment dates (University Staff Projects/Temporary only). This form is used for all employee types (Faculty, Academic Staff, Graduate Assistant, University Staff Permanent and Project, and University Staff Temporary/LTE).
Academic Staff Title Change Checklist
Document Actions

Human Resources - University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
328 Dempsey Hall • 800 Algoma Blvd. • Oshkosh WI 54901 • Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.