You are here: Home / Certificate and Degree Programs / CAPP Instructors' Registration Page

C.A.P.P. logo

Course Registration information for graduate c.a.p.p. credential courses

To enroll in any C.A.P.P.-focused graduate courses, you must be a C.A.P.P. or pending C.A.P.P. instructor, or affiliated with NEWERA, or have other connections such that you're working toward being credentialed as a concurrent enrollment instructor. 

Registration Procedures 

  • Identify the course(s) you want by using the C.A.P.P. schedule of classes.  Fill in all the information on both pages of the C.A.P.P. graduate registration form (click here to see additional information about completing the form).
  • Note: Be sure to indicate your student status on the form.  Not doing so may result in being billed at a higher tuition rate and your record not being properly identified for C.A.P.P. credentialing purposes.
  • On the form include the course information: 5-digit class number, subject, 3-digit catalog number, 3-digit section number and letter suffix, course title, and the number of credits.
  • Email the form to
  • If you're on campus or wish to mail a paper copy, please do so at the following address:

UW Oshkosh Graduate Studies Office
800 Algoma Blvd, Dempsey Hall 345
Oshkosh WI  54901 

Registration Processing

  • The UW Oshkosh Graduate Office will process the form.
  • Once the Graduate Studies Office creates/updates your graduate student record, you'll receive an email message with further information about your enrollment in classes, student ID, access to email and your on-line student record, and other information.
  • For the future, after your graduate record is in place you'll be able to register for classes on-line and access your student record through the TitanWeb system. 
  • Feel free to contact the Graduate Studies Office if you have any questions about this registration process.



Back to Top of Page

Note regarding completing the registration form:

The registration form is an editable PDF document.  Fill in the fields online, save the form to your computer and print the filled-in form.  To move through the document you can tab from field to field or click in each field individually.  Some fields are required.  You don't need a department or instructor signature; the Graduate Studies Office will coordinate all approvals with the campus C.A.P.P. office.  You need to SIGN AND DATE THE PRINTED FORM when you submit it for processing.