Personal tools
Connect with us


Foreign Language Lab Semester Hours
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
You are here: Home > Spanish > Student Opportunities > Study Abroad

Study Abroad

Students in the College of Education and Human Services (COEHS) who plan to teach a foreign language after graduation need to meet the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) requirement. These students will have to spend at least a month studying in a Spanish speaking country in order to complete this requirement.


Learn More

by schrod69 — last modified Jan 26, 2017 01:22 PM