Personal tools
You are here: Home > German > German Education Information

German Education Information

German education majors and minors will need to:
  1. Study abroad in a German-speaking country for at least four weeks to meet the Wisconsin DPI requirement for licensure.
  2. Pass the ACTFL Oral Proficiency Interview and WPT Tests in German. These tests are rigorous and should not be taken before studying abroad or preparing intensively for the test. Dr. Lareau will be updating an email list with news and information for German education students.


Learn More

by schrod69 — last modified Aug 29, 2012 02:40 PM