Select Page

Have a question? Ask us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Federal School Code


Transfer Students

As a transfer student coming to UW Oshkosh, you may or may not receive the same type or amount of aid you were awarded at your previous institution. Financial aid does not simply transfer from one school to another. Be sure to notify your previous school’s Financial Aid Office that you are transferring to UW Oshkosh, and always respond to requests for information in a timely manner to ensure your transfer process goes smoothly. 


Applying for Aid

Canceling or Changing Aid

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

Meet your Financial Aid Counselor

Hours and Location

Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours:
Mondays and Fridays
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Schedule an appointment with your fiancial aid Counselor
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address

Financial Aid Office
UW Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Contact Us
 (920) 424-3377
Fax: (920) 424-0284