Select Page

Have a question? Ask us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Federal School Code


Dual Enrollment

Dual enrollment happens when you are enrolled at two institutions during the same enrollment period. If you enroll at UW Oshkosh and another institution during the same semester, the class(es) you are taking at the other school may be counted as part of your total academic enrollment and therefore be eligible for financial aid.

UW Oshkosh is considered your “home school” if you are working toward a degree from UW Oshkosh. The other school is considered your “host school.” You can only receive financial aid from one school during the same enrollment period. Typically your home school will process your financial aid.

To be eligible for aid, the class(es) you take at the host school must be accounted for in your academic record at UW Oshkosh. The class(es) must also count towards your degree program. You should work with an academic adviser to ensure the course(s) you take are accepted by the University.

To receive Financial Aid while dually enrolled at two institutions, you must do the following:

  1. File the FAFSA. You only need to list UW Oshkosh on the FAFSA if the University is your home school.
  2. Fill out a consortium agreement. Send it to the other school and ask them to return it to the UW Oshkosh Financial Aid Office.
  3. Enroll in at least 6 credits at UW Oshkosh to be eligible for financial aid.

Hours and Location

Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours:
Mondays and Fridays
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Schedule an appointment with your fiancial aid Counselor
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address

Financial Aid Office
UW Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Contact Us
 (920) 424-3377
Fax: (920) 424-0284