Select Page

Canceling or Changing Aid

After you accept any or all of your financial aid award in TitanWeb, the aid will be electronically disbursed to your student account and applied toward tuition and other costs, such as room and board or lab fees (if applicable). The UW Oshkosh Student Accounts Office will send email notifications to all students notifying them when tuition payments are due.

Canceling Aid

If you are planning to cancel all or part of your financial aid and the money has not already been disbursed to your account, then please send us a signed and dated request letter about the specific type(s) of aid and amount you would like to cancel. If you are planning to withdraw from the University, please fill out a cancellation form through the Registrar’s Office.

Changing Aid (Transfer Students)

If you are transferring to or from UW Oshkosh, you must cancel financial aid at your current school. If you are planning to receive financial aid at your next school (UW Oshkosh or other), you must change the school code on your FAFSA. Changes can be made to the FAFSA online with a valid FSA ID.

If changes cannot be made online, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at (800) 433-3243 or (319) 337-5665. If you are hearing impaired, please contact the TTY line at (800) 730-8913.


Hours and Location

Dempsey Hall, Room 104
Walk-In Hours:
Mondays and Fridays
8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Schedule an appointment with your fiancial aid Counselor
Office Hours: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.

Mailing Address

Financial Aid Office
UW Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901

Contact Us
 (920) 424-3377
Fax: (920) 424-0284