Select Page

Financial Services

Contact Us

Contact by phone, email, Teams or private appt.
Location: Dempsey 236
Phone: (920) 424-3990
Fax: (920) 424-2240


Controller Forms

WISER Logon Authorization Form

Complete this form to gain access to WISER.

Transaction Transfer Request (TTR)

The Transaction Transfer Request (non-salary) is used to transfer funds/move expenditures from one fund, department, project, account, amount, etc. to another to assure the accuracy of the general ledger and data integrity.

Department Action Request

​This form is used to create, delete, replace and change a department’s accounting structure by unit, department and sub-department. It is also used to change the department manager name and department name.

Inter-Campus/Unit - Transfer/Journal (IUJ)

An IUJ completes financial transactions between campuses in UW System or with UW System and information required for the transaction is similar to the TTR.   Transactions can’t be completed without the required accounting information as noted on the form.

Sales Tax Reporting

The University is required to report and remit sales tax monthly to the Department of Revenue when goods and services are sold.  Departments are responsible for reporting monthly to the Bursar by the 8th of the following month according to the procedure outlined.

Sales Tax Report

Sales Tax Procedure

Accounts Payable Forms

Employee/Independent Contractor Determination Questionnaire

A review by Human Resources is required prior to services being conducted, using a completed Employee/Independent Contractor Determination Questionnaire Form submitted to the Human Resources Department.

If the review is approved by Human Resources, the department must attach the approved form from and submit a completed Payment to Individual Report form that may be used for payment to an individual/independent contractor.

Entertainment Contract

The Entertainment Contract is used for all performers for events at University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.

Meal and Refreshment Requisition

For use with events that require payment/reimbursement for refreshments, breakfast, lunch or dinner meal expenses.


Speaker Contract

The Speaker Contract is for the personal services of an individual to speak at an event at UW Oshkosh.

Standard Rider

The Standard Rider is used only when our Entertainment Contract or Speaker Contract is not being used. Therefore, the Standard Rider is attached to the existing vendors contract.

W9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

The W9 Form is most commonly used with freelance employees who are responsible for paying their own taxes.

Academic Support Services Agreement (ASSA)

Services provided by independent contractors that require special talents needed by the UW System on a temporary basis to fulfill its mission of instruction, research and public service may be considered as an Academic Support Service Agreement.  The service must be unique, noncompetitive activity and meet all the requirements of UW-System Policy 235.

Requests musts be completed, reviewed and approved prior to services being conducted and not obtaining prior approval may result in denial of contract and/or work stoppage.

Travel Forms

UW Oshkosh Travel Reservation

The UW-Oshkosh Travel Reservations Request must be completed when we are going to be paying for a guest, candidate or students airfare. The form can be submitted to After submitting this form and the flight is booked you will receive a copy of the flight itinerary and a DPR will need to be processed to Fox World Travel. Please send the DPR along with a copy of the flight itinerary to Finance and Administration, Room 236.

Bus Services/Rental

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has mandatory contracts for school and coach bus services.  Please select what service type you require and follow the instructions for reserving a bus.

Vehicle Rental Form
Driver Authorization Form

Driver Authorization Form is required for students, LTEs, agents, volunteers and employees driving on University business, whether driving a University owned vehicle, a rented/leased vehicle or a personally owned vehicle.

Accountable Plan Exception Request Form

See Policy 405- Travel for complete policy requirements regarding Accountable Plan Exception Requests. This form must be electronically attached to the related reimbursement request.

Accountable Plan Exception Request