Select Page

Surplus Furniture & Office Supplies 

Surplus Furniture 

As a state agency, the university must follow surplus policies as outlined by the WI Department of Administration. If your department has a furniture item that is no longer needed, a work order should be submitted to have the item removed.  

If your department is looking for surplus furniture, click on one of the types of furniture below. Items are added regularly, so check back periodically.  If you would like one of the surplus items for your office or department, complete this form to put a hold on the item. 

NOTE: only UW Oshkosh employees are able to see the surplus items on these pages. These items are not for personal use.  They must be utilized on campus.

Surplus Chairs

Surplus Desks

Surplus Filing & Storage

Surplus Tables

Surplus Lounge Furniture

Surplus Miscellaneous

Periodically, the university will have a surplus sale where items are sold to the public for personal use. Employees will receive an email when a new sale is posted. This is through the site,  

Surplus Office Supplies 

If your department has office supplies that are no longer needed, please send an email to  Include the name of your campus and location, information about the office supplies and attach a picture(s). The email will be sent to members of the Office Supply Exchange group. If you would like to join the Office Supply Exchange group and receive future emails, use these instructions, Join an Outlook Group (

We are located in the Campus Services Center across the Fox River from the Oshkosh campus. The facility is the second building on the right hand side of Witzel Avenue.

7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Staff availability may vary, please call ahead.

650 Witzel Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Phone: (920) 424-3466

Fax: (920) 424-0259