Contact Us

University Dining
  • Reeve Union 104
  • 920 424-2391


Click here for hours of operation


Any group or organization affiliated with UW Oshkosh must receive advance permission from University Dining in order to sell food items on any of the UWO campuses. This is required in order to monitor safe food handling procedures and to ensure that health code requirements and contractual agreements are followed.

To submit a request, please use one of the forms below:

Fundraising Sales (Oshkosh Campus)
Fundraising Sales (Fond du Lac Campus)
Fundraising Sales (Fox Cities Campus)

All requests need to be made at least fourteen (14) business days in advance to allow appropriate time for reviews and any necessary follow-up to take place. A business day is defined as a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday when campus officially open for business related services. All responses to requests will be returned via email to a UWO email account.

Key Restrictions to Fundraisers:

  • Food may not be sold or distributed in Reeve Union or other established locations on campus that would compete with retail outlets in Reeve Union or within 250 ft. of any retail food operation managed by Aladdin in other buildings on any campus.
  • Exceptions must be approved in advance by University Dining and may require a food waiver in writing from Aladdin sent to both the group and University Dining for record at least seven (7) days in advance of the event.
  • By contractual agreement, Aladdin Food & Services Management has the right of refusal to supply food and service for fundraisers. If they cannot or choose not to assist in providing the food, the organization requesting may be allowed to go to an off-campus vendor.
  • Potentially hazardous food items and foods that contain them generally will not be allowed unless they are purchased precooked from an approved off-campus provider. Food items in the potentially hazardous food category include and are not limited to eggs, raw meats, and some dairy products.
  • Preparing food (baked goods, homemade candy, etc.), instead of using pre-packaged food, may require the purchase of a temporary food permit.
    • Items not requiring a food permit include but are not limited to bake sales (with bakery purchased from a retail store such as Festival Foods or Pick ‘n Save), puppy chow, and pizza for resale which is cooked and provided by a commercial vendor, popcorn and cotton candy.
    • Items requiring a food permit include but are not limited to hot dogs, bratwurst, BBQ, hamburgers, chicken, corn, etc.
  • Titan Dollars may not be accepted at any student organization fundraiser.

Questions regarding any request can be sent to Brian Warzynski at or 920-424-2392.

Any group will need to secure the necessary reservation approvals to use space on-campus: