You are here: Home / Teacher Education / Advising


Who Do I See, When?

We understand that Advising can be confusing. Here is a quick outline of how it works:

Pre-Admission Advising

Advising through the Undergraduate Advising Resource Center (UARC)

When you first arrive at UW Oshkosh, you will be assigned a UARC advisor, who provides information for new, transfer and current students. You will continue to receive advising in UARC until you have been admitted to the COEHS Professional Education Program (PEP). Learn more …

After Admission

Advising through the Professional Education Program (PEP)

Once you have been granted admission to the Professional Education Program (PEP) you will meet with your COEHS faculty advisor. This faculty advisor is part of PEP, not UARC, and his/her name will appear on your STAR Report. Learn more ...

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.