Thank You Letter
Here is what you should include in thank you letters:
- Return address: Where you would like a reply sent?
- Paragraph one: State when and where you had your interview, and thank the interviewer for their time and reaffirm your interest in the organization.
- Paragraph two: Mention something that interests you in working for them. Reinforce a point or two in support of your application.
- Thank the employer and ask for further communications.
- Use a complimentary closing.
- Sign the document. (If you are sending electronically, scan your signature and insert it.)
For more information, download thank you letter instructions and samples.