Connect with Career Services
Make UW Oshkosh a key partner to recruit future talent for internships or full-time positions.
Career Services at UW Oshkosh makes it easy to recruit qualified, skilled graduates in a number of fields. Let us connect you with tomorrow's professionals:
- Professional Skills Program — A unique partnership between Career Services and the University's four colleges incorporates professional growth opportunities both in and out of the classroom, including mock interviews, dining with professionals and courses that cover career implementation through transition to career.
- Hire a Titan!— Interview students eager to enhance your organization with the skills they honed while in their academic program.
- Internships and co-ops — Build a pipeline of talent! By supplementing students' in-classroom education with professional experience, you invest in the workforce as well as your company's future. Multiple colleges on campus require an internship prior to graduation. Many students complete more than one.
- Career fairs — Twice each year, UW Oshkosh hosts the region's largest one-day career fair, attracting more than 1,000 students. Sign up for this event on Titan Jobs.
- WIndorsed - As of fall 2014, UW Oshkosh Career Services provides a virtual badge program to certify students are career-ready. Find student WIndorsed on Titan Jobs.
- Solution-based partnerships — Contact Career Services to find out how your organization can build a strong brand on campus and support Professional Skill Program.
According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, 88 percent of employers plan to recruit employees from campuses, with 13 percent recruiting exclusively at campuses. Take the first step in finding your next hire by contacting Career Services at (920) 424-2181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.