As an alumnus or alumna at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, you have several opportunities and resources to help reach your career goals. UW Oshkosh Alumni Career Services provides you with career information, advice and occupational guidance. Whether you're a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, we are here to help.
Here you will find information about career advising (available for up to one year after you graduate), your FREE Titan Jobs account, resources, and much more. For additional information about Career Services, please feel free to contact us.
- Career advising within one year of graduation
- Titan Jobs: Titan Jobs powered by Handshake is now available to Alumni! Alumni can use Titan Jobs to search for jobs, use our additional resources found in our Resource Library (Career GPS, My World Abroad, Career Spots videos, and Virtual Mock Interview), view events and interviews. All for Free.
- upload your resume for employers to view
- view and apply for jobs online
- view and apply for Hire a Titan on-campus interviews
- access My World Abroad, a resource for developing global career knowledge and professional skills
- access Career GPS, a suite of web-based tools to help job seekers build job market literacy and stand out among candidates with real-time, localized information about in-demand jobs. Career GPS helps job seekers understand the qualifications and experiences they need as they create individualized career plans to accomplish their goals
- UW Oshkosh Career Service: virtual tools and links for your job search
- Get Hired Guide! (Career planning book available in the Career Services office for $10)
- LinkedIn group for UW Oshkosh alumni. Join today by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Class Notes
- Interested in signing up for your free, life-time UWO Alumni email address? Visit: https://www.alumni.uwosh.edu/
How to Create Your Alumni Titan Jobs Account
- Alumni can visit https://uwosh.joinhandshake.com to get logged in.
- Click on UW Oshkosh Alumni Login.
- If you have not logged in before, click 'Need an Account'.
- Once there choose Student/Alumni and fill in first name, last name, email, and create a password.
- You will then get a confirmation email that will required you to click to confirm your account.
- Once you have confirmed your account you should be able to login and use the system.
- We recommend updating the profile and adding a current resume.
- Alumni can search for jobs, use our additional resources found in our Resource Library (Career GPS, My World Abroad, Career Spots videos, and Virtual Mock Interview), view events and interviews. All for Free.
- If anyone needs assistance, please call Career Services at 920.424.2181.