Select Page


This page is no longer monitored and is not kept current. For current information on requesting your transcripts, go to this page:

Request a Transcript

Further Information: If you have questions about this process or tracking information that is not answered by any of the resources below, please reference the transcripts/records website here: Many common questions are answered on that site.

What is a transcript, and why do I need one?

This permanent record is considered confidential between the student and the University. No transcripts are released, except to authorized representatives within the University, without the written permission of the student. This record is official documentation of a student’s completed coursework. You must request this official transcript to be sent to your college or university, otherwise your transfer school has no record of the coursework you have already completed.

Please be sure to call the University of your choice to find whether the UW Oshkosh transcript should be paper or electronic.

Foreign Language Students

If you anticipate receiving retroactive credits for taking a Foreign Language course, you must wait 3-4 weeks AFTER grades are posted to request your transcript. These have to be added manually after grades are posted. They do not wait for these to be posted to send your transcript. Check your unofficial transcript first to make sure they have been added before requesting your official transcript. Read more.

How to Request an Official Transcript

Transcript requests go through the Registrar’s Office. Begin at

Under Ordering Information – Online, click the blue Parchment link in the third paragraph, then begin your order. Later, you can come back to this page and track your order using your order number (received via email after making the request)


>>Click here for full official transcript ordering instructions<<.

How to View an Unofficial Transcript

You must be using either Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to properly view your unofficial transcript. Google Chrome is not recommended.

Click here for unofficial transcript instructions.

Notes on World Language Retroactive Credits

Retroactive credits take several weeks to populate on your transcript. You don’t need to do anything extra, just wait to make sure that the retroactive credits appear on your unofficial transcript BEFORE you request your official transcript.

Contact Us

Phone: (920) 424-3003
Fax: (920) 424-3125

UW Oshkosh CAPP

Hours: M–F 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.

New location: Swart 128 (within COLS Dean's Suite)

Mailing Address

University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901