You are here: Home / Students / Request a Transcript - CAPP Students

**THIS SITE IS FOR CAPP STUDENTS ONLY. If you are not a current or former CAPP student, please call the Records Office for assistance at 920-424-3454.**


What is a transcript and why do I need one?

This permanent record is considered confidential between the student and the University. No transcripts are released, except to authorized representatives within the University, without the written permission of the student. This record is official documentation of a student's completed coursework. You must request this official transcript to be sent to your college or university, otherwise your transfer school has no record of the coursework you have already completed.

Please be sure to call the University of your choice to find whether the UW Oshkosh transcript should be paper or electronic.

Foreign Language Students

If you anticipate receiving retroactive credits for taking a Foreign Language course, you must wait 3-4 weeks AFTER grades are posted to request your transcript. These have to be added manually after grades are posted. They do not wait for these to be posted to send your transcript. Check your unofficial transcript first to make sure they have been added before requesting your official transcript. Read more


Click here for instructions on ordering your official transcript


Need an Unofficial Transcript?  Use TitanWeb!

Click here for Unofficial transcript instructions.


Will my credits transfer?


Further Information

If you have questions about this process or tracking information that is not answered by any of the resources above, please reference the transcripts/records website here: Many common questions are answered on that site.

Document Actions