Request to serve alcohol

All campus  events and activities taking place in the Alumni Welcome and Conference Center must abide by campus and UW System alcohol policies

Alcoholic beverages may be served on a catered basis as requested by University organizations, or other functions, and must be approved by the University. Alcoholic beverages cannot be carried out of beverage serving areas. Parties, dances and socials that are advertised and open to the public must be “dry events.” Dry events are defined as no alcohol on the premises.

Please complete the form below to request to serve alcohol at your event.

Event Information
Attendee Information
Bar Information
Type of Bar

Types of alcohol served  

A University representative will be in contact with you regarding your request.  Thank you!

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.