We offer a variety of perks as a token of our gratitude and hope they will assist in growing your UW Oshkosh pride.
- Alumni can view position openings, upload resumes and cover letters, and create job agents in Handshake.
- A Handshake account also gives alumni access to My world Abroad (global skills development and research of international career related topics); Virtual Mock Interview (online resource for practicing interviewing skills) and Folio 21 ( a tool for building electronic portfolios) to showcase skills and experiences.
- Alumni are eligible to schedule one-on-one career advising appointments for up to one year after they have graduated or taken a class.
- Alumni are welcome in the Career Service office on campus to use the computer lab or to get individual assistance with Handshake accounts.
- Alumni may access the University alumni group on LinkedIn to stay connected to career and professional development opportunities as well as mentoring relationships throughout their careers.
- Alumni are invited to attend the Career Fair on the Fox. Resume advising services are provided fee of charge at the Career Fair.
- Alumni are welcome to attend Career Services workshops for free and Dining with Professionals for a fee or $17. Alumni may register for these events through their Handshake account.
- Career Closet- Recent alumni may schedule appointments up to a year following graduation.
- Visit the Alumni section of the Career Services website at www.uwosh.edu/career/alumni to learn more.
Philip and Jean Nelson Alumni Scholarship for children and grandchildren of alumni
Deals and Discounts
- University Books & More 20-percent off discount for alumni.
- UW Oshkosh themed License Plates, which include an annual donation to support scholarship programs.
- Discounted tickets (only $10 per performance) to the Fredric March Theatre.
- Tuition discount for children and grandchildren of out-of-state alumni. Children and grandchildren of alumni receive a 25 percent discount on the out-of-state portion of the tuition. Learn more.
- NEW alumni discount at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel! Alumni receive a 20% discount off of the Best Available Rate. To make a reservation, call the hotel direct at 920-230-1900 or 855-230-1900
Library and Pool Access
- Alumni have access to Polk Library privileges. Get your library card at the first-floor circulation desk with your driver's license or other photo ID that includes a home address. Your card will be processed within 10 minutes. For further information about Polk Library, please contact the Polk Library circulation staff at (920) 424-7316.
- Alumni are eligible to use the Albee Pool after an annual membership is purchased for $25 at the Student Rec & Wellness Center. An Affiliate TitanCard will need to be purchased at Titan Central for 20.00 (one time fee) to gain access to the pool Learn more and check out the hours.
Gruenhagen Conference Center invites alumni to use our conference center facility for lodging while you are back on campus for events, or in the Oshkosh area and needing reasonably priced accommodations. Please contact our Gruenhagen Conference Center Front Desk at (920) 424-1106 to set up a reservation between the hours of 7 a.m. and 12 midnight daily. Please identify yourself as an alumni guest. Upon check-in you will receive a small gift on behalf of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh to welcome you back to campus.