UW Oshkosh Alumni Association chapters are about sparking and growing UW Oshkosh pride. They’re about re-energizing involvement among enthusiastic alumni and University friends. And, most importantly, they’re about creating opportunities for social, cultural and intellectual connections.
All UW Oshkosh Alumni chapters support general University advancement and activities. Chapters also can be developed to support a specific college, department, major or extra-curricular organization. Check out current University chapters via the links below:
- All-Greek Chapter
- Arizona Chapter — Phoenix / Scottsdale Area
- Athletic Hall of Fame Chapter
- Athletic Training Chapter
- Central Florida Chapter
- College of Business Alumni Chapter
- Cross Country
- DMV Chapter- Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia Area
- Geology Chapter
- LGBTQA+ Chapter
- Los Angeles Chapter
- Madison Chapter
- Metro New York Chapter
- Milwaukee Chapter
- Political Science Chapter
- Radio-TV-Film Chapter
- Track and Field Chapter
Form a Chapter
For more information, please email our office or call (877) UWO-ALUM or (877) 896-2586.
The UW Oshkosh Alumni Association Chapter Handbook offers guidelines for developing and maintaining chapters.
Chapters seeking funding for events/activities from the Alumni Association should fill out and return the Funding Request Form.
To augment chapter communication and marketing efforts, Alumni Relations provides chapter leaders with a Chapter Leader Starter Pack, which includes:
- Customized chapter note cards to use for invitations, thank-you messages and any other formal chapter correspondence.
- Customized chapter signs that you can easily set up at any venue to brand your chapter alumni events.
- UW Oshkosh alumni giveaways to share with chapter members and at chapter events to build Titan pride.
- A branded UWO Alumni Association tote bag to keep all of your chapter materials organized.
In addition to these items, Alumni Relations also offers a number of services to our chapters. Please feel free to call upon the UW Oshkosh Alumni Relations Office to help track down alumni in your geographic area or affinity group, plan alumni events and send out e-invites to chapter events.
Contact Alumni Communications for assistance with posting photos or information on your alumni chapter web page or with promoting chapter events. Chapter leaders also are encouraged to post photos and chapter activities on our UW Oshkosh Alumni Relations Facebook page.