Alumni Career Services
Whether you're a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, UW Oshkosh Alumni Career Services can help you reach your career goals.
- Career advising
- Job search preparation
- Informational interviewing and job shadowing
- Resume and cover letter advising
- Graduate school information
- Career assessment inventories, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Strong Interest Inventory ($25 test material, $20 follow-up career counseling)
- UW Oshkosh Career Service: helpful tools and links for your job search
- Campus email search: remember that current faculty and staff can help with your professional networking needs. Email a message today to get connected!
- Titan Jobs: Online Career Connection - $25 (one-time fee) This software allows you to: upload your resume for employers to view; view and apply for jobs online; view and apply for on-campus interviews; access EmployOn, the largest job database in the industry; The BIG Guide to Living and Learning Overseas, a resource for developing global career knowledge and professional skills; Folio 21 to help build a portfolio for your job search. Fill out the Titan Jobs alumni account request form, and return it and a $25 dollar check made out to Career Services.
- Get Hired! career planning book ($10)
- LinkedIn group for UW Oshkosh alumni. Join today by clicking here or email email@example.com for more information.
For more information, call (920) 424-2181.