Alumni Career Services
Whether you're a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, UW Oshkosh Alumni Career Services can help you reach your career goals.
- Career advising during first year after graduation
- Job search preparation
- Informational interviewing and job shadowing
- Resume and cover letter advising
- Graduate school information
- UW Oshkosh Career Service: helpful tools and links for your job search
- Campus email search: remember that current faculty and staff can help with your professional networking needs. Email a message today to get connected!
- Titan Jobs: Titan Jobs powered by Handshake is now available to Alumni! Alumni can use Titan Jobs to search for jobs, use our additional resources found in our Resource Library (Career GPS, My World Abroad, Career Spots videos, and Virtual Mock Interview), view events and interviews. All for Free.
- upload your resume for employers to view
- view and apply for jobs online
- view and apply for Hire a Titan on-campus interviews
- access My World Abroad, a resource for developing global career knowledge and professional skills
- access Career GPS, a suite of web-based tools to help job seekers build job market literacy and stand out among candidates with real-time, localized information about in-demand jobs. Career GPS helps job seekers understand the qualifications and experiences they need as they create individualized career plans to accomplish their goals
- Get Hired! career planning book ($10)
- LinkedIn group for UW Oshkosh alumni. Join today by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information, call (920) 424-2181.