Personal tools
You are here: Home > About Us > FAQ


How can I find a lost classmate?

To find a former classmate, please call our office at (920) 424-3449 or (877) 896-2586, or send an email with the following information:

  • The person’s name
  • Any previous last names (if different than above)
  • Approximate year of graduation

After we receive the information, we will contact the classmate to let him or her know you wanted to get in touch. After that, the classmate may choose to contact you.


How do I plan a reunion?

To plan a reunion, please contact Alumni Director Christine Gantner via email or by calling (920) 424-0625. She can assist you in getting started, planning your reunion and facilitating the event.


How do I update my information?

Whether you have moved, been promoted or just want to share a recent accomplishment to be published in our Class Notes, fill out the quick Alumni Update Form to update your record.


How do I obtain a list of classmates for an event?

To obtain a list of former classmates or organization members, please contact our office at (877) UWO-ALUM or (877) 896-2586. Our local number is (920) 424-3449.


How do I get a transcript?

Alumni who wish to obtain official transcripts can contact the Registrar's Office directly at (920) 424-1199.

by reinecka — last modified May 10, 2012 11:40 AM