Did you sign the Wisconsin Covenant Pledge? The Wisconsin Covenant encourages and motivates young people to achieve academic success and work to succeed in high school so that education beyond a high school diploma can become a reality. Students who sign the Wisconsin Covenant Pledge promise they will:
- Earn a high school diploma
- Maintain at least a “B” average in high school
- Complete the classes they need to prepare them for higher education
- Demonstrate good citizenship and participate in their community
- Apply for state and federal financial aid in a timely manner
- Take the necessary steps to gain admission to a University of Wisconsin System institution, a Wisconsin Technical College, or a Wisconsin private college or university
In return for meeting these goals and keeping the pledge, a Wisconsin Covenant Student will be:
recognized as a Wisconsin Covenant Scholar,
be eligible to earn a place as a college or university or technical college student
receive a financial aid package, based on the family’s financial need, to help make college affordable.
For more information, visit the Wisconsin Covenant Program website.
Become a Wisconsin Covenant Scholar at UW Oshkosh
If you signed the Wisconsin Covenant Pledge and want to learn more about all UW Oshkosh has to offer you as a future Wisconsin Covenant Scholar, contact the UWO Wisconsin Covenant Coordinator Erica Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.