WASAH Policies & Requirements
This section contains various descriptions of WASAH Project requirements and protocols for submitting work products and lesson plan projects, requesting approval to purchase books/subscriptions, and other similar matters.
- Purchase of Books, Subscriptions and Memberships
- A description of the procedure for seeking approval to purchase books, subscriptions and memberships, alternatives for securing items, and how to seek reimburement for purchases
- Mileage & Substitute Teacher Costs
- WASAH Program policies pertaining to teacher reimbursement of mileage incurred to attend activities and school district reimbursement of substitute teacher costs.
- Testing of Which Students? Measuring Student Content Knowledge and Interest
- A short description of the evaluation design background and where student assessments of U.S. history content knowledge and interest fits in, plus criteria for determining whether to issue History Assessment and Interest Inventory to your classes.
- Year 3 Student Assessments & Interest Inventory -- URL Links & Directions
- Folder includes files containing the URL links for the Year 3 Student History Assessments and Student Interest Inventories, and also includes letters and other items containing directions and guidelines for administration of the Student History Assessment and Interest Inventory.
- WASAH Program Requirements & Benefits
- A brief overview of the various WASAH program requirements teaching scholars must fulfill and benefits they will receive.
- Year 3 Lesson Plan and Reflective Narrative Requirements
- An outline of what each WASAH teaching scholar's Year 3 lesson plans/lesson unit project should include, plus a description of what the reflective narrative should include. These guidelines were distributed during the July 2010 Summer Institute.