Readings and Handouts -- March 11, 2009 Workshop
Collection of readings and handouts for the WASAH March 11th workshop to be held at CESA 9 in Tomahawk.
- Turning Points Guidebook
- Wisconsin Historical Society's "Turning Points" Guidebook will be provided at the workshop. The Guidebook can also be accessed at www.wisconsinhistory.org/turningpoints/pdfs/workshophandbook.pdf. (Link is found below in body.) Will be used in Michael Edmond's "Turning Points" breakout session.
- Nancy LoPatin-Lummis Session -- Declaration of Rights of Man
- Website can be found below displaying "Declaration of the Rights of Man & of the Citizens," approved by the National Assembly of France on Aug. 26, 1789.
- Nancy LoPatin-Lummis Session -- Readings on Natural Rights
- Pdf file containing series of readings on the concept of "natural rights" and the French definition of "rights" before 1789.
- Kurt Leichtle's Power Point -- Naming History/Andrew Jackson
- UW River Fall Professor Kurt Leichtle used a PowerPoint presentation as part of his lecture entitled "Naming History: The Question of Andrew Jackson."
- Mike Derr -- Constitutional Law and Early U.S. History
- Mike Derr's PowerPoint presentation accompanying his presentation on constitutional law.
- Mike Derr -- Handout, Constitutional Law & Early American History
- Handout used in Constitutional Law breakout session (both March 3 and 11 sessions)