Jan. 22, 2009 Seminar at UW-GB
Folder contains a map of the campus, directions for getting to the campus, and information regarding online sites for researching historical topics/events. The Seminar begins at 5:30 p.m. in Room 103 of the Mary Ann Cofrin Hall (MAC 103). At about 6 p.m., we will proceed to Floor 7 of the David A. Cofrin Library building.
- List of Online Historical Resources -- Stephen Kercher
- UW Oshkosh history professor Stephen Kercher put together an extensive list of online sites that teachers can consult when researching U.S. historical topics.
- Map of Green Bay Area
- A map of the Green Bay area, includes directions for getting to the UW-GB campus.
- UW-GB Campus Map
- Map of the UW-GB campus. Look for Weidner Center for the Arts (13) to park, the Circle Entrance (12) where we will meet by 5:30 p.m., Mary Ann Cofrin Hall (11), where we will meet in Room 103 from 5:30-6:00, and David A. Cofrin Hall (5), where we will meet on the 7th Floor, Special Collections, from 6-8:30 p.m.
- Directions to Campus & List of Online sites
- File includes narrative description of where on campus the seminar activities will be held. File also includes list of online historical websites that Brett Barker developed, plus websites to the Oshkosh Public Museum's "Virtual Exhibit," the Outagamie Museum's "Fox Valley Turning Points," and the Wisconsin Historical Society's "Turning Points."