January 13th, 2009 Seminar Materials
This folder includes the Morgan Part II Reading Guide, several articles and primary documents from Professor Andrea Cremer, and Professor Cremer's bio.
- Article -- "The Power in the Story"
- Attached is the second article from Professor Cremer.
- Article -- "What's in a Name"
- 1st article from Professor Cremer
- Professor Andrea Robertson Cremer Bio
- Morgan Book Reading Guide -- part II
- Brett Barker put together this reading guide for the Morgan book discussion on Dec. 9th.
- John Rolfe Letter and Gov. John Winthrop Letters
- (1) John Rolfe's letter on marrying Pocahontas (1610); (2) Gov. John Winthrop gives a model of christian charity (1630); (3) Gov. John Winthrop recounts killing of John Stone and treaty with the Pequots (1634)