Tom Rowland, UW-Oshkosh -- “In Defense of Freedom & Liberty: A View from the Wisconsin Volunteer” -- Tues., July 20th, 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Folder contains session description, short bio, contact information and the assigned reading.
- Session Description, Short Bio and Contact Information, Description of Assigned Reading
- Reading -- James McPherson, "What They Fought for: 1861-65", Chapter 2
- Chapter 2, entitled " The Best Government on God's Footstool", pp. 27-46.
- Presentation Outline_Rowland
- Article: "You should know that I died for Liberty and Truth"
- written by Tom Rowland