Barbara McGowan Session -- Women in Late 20th Century America...
A series of readings and essays recommended by Ripon College professor Barbara McGowan
- Essay on Phyllis Schlafly
- Essay on Phyllis Schlafly from "Struggles Against Injustice, 1945-2000."
- Essay from Chapter 15 of Major Problems in American Women's History
- Essay features excerpts by Betty Frieden, Casey Hayden and Mary King, NOW's 1966 Statement of Purpose, Redstockings Manifesto of 1969, Frances Beale, and Mirta Vidal.
- Excerpt from "Divided Lives," pp. 266-281