2009 Summer Institute
Location of Assigned Readings, Information on Schedule and Presenters, and other Materials related to Summer Institute scheduled for July 19-23, 2009 at UW-Oshkosh
- Summer Institute -- Required Readings
- Folder contains readings files and links to readings for the various plenary and breakout sessions. We strongly encourage you read as many of these articles, essays and excerpts as possible prior to July 19th.
- Summer Institute -- Schedule & Session Descriptions
- Folder contains final schedule, summaries or synopses of the various summer institute sessions, and a list of discussion questions for many of the sessions that teaching scholars can review while completing required readings and preparing for the sessions.
- Summer Institute -- Additional Readings & Resources
- This folder contains a series of readings and handouts that are recommended by our summer institute presenters to supplement the required readings and the discussion taking place at the summer institute sessions.
- Summer Institute 2009 -- Presenter Backgrounds
- This folder contains biographical information, contact information, photos, and other information regarding each of our presenters.
- Directions to Campus, Hotel and Restaurants
- Folder contains directions and links to maps for the UW Oshkosh campus and Reeve Memorial Union, The City Center Hotel downtown Oshkosh, and Becket's Restaurant (site of the Sunday evening kickoff activities.)
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Folders contains various PowerPoint presentations used by presenters at the July 2009 summer institute.
- Chicago Trip -- Pullman Neighborhood Resources
- Folder includes a description of some resources and websites Brett Barker came across, along with a couple of pictures relating to the Pullman District.
- Pictures from Summer Institute
- Pictures were shot at UW Oshkosh during the July 20-24th Summer Institute and during our Chicago historical trip from July 24-26th.
- WASAH Participant Roster 2009-10
- File contains updated list of 44 WASAH participants for year 2, including names, districts, email addresses, plus background information on the Year 2 cohort.