March 2, 2010 Workshop at CESA 7
Folder includes the final schedule, pdf files of readings, handouts and other items and resources for the workshop.
- March 2nd Workshop Schedule
- The final schedule for the workshop, including session titles and descriptions, times, room locations, presenters and their backgrounds, and recommended readings.
- Reading for Professor Timothy Dale's Session
- File containing article entitled, "Making of the Modern Supreme Court: Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., and Louis D. Brandeis," by David Forte.
- Bibliography of Labor History Resources
- Andrew Kersten provided a brief bibliography listing resources relating to his breakout session on the Rise of Big Labor.
- Andy Kersten's Power Point
- File contains PowerPoint slides from UW Green Bay Andy Kersten's breakout session on "Rise of Big Labor."
- Wisconsin Law -- Teaching Labor History
- Wisconsin Legislation AB 172, requiring that labor history be taught.
- Tim Dale's PowerPoint slides
- PowerPoint slides for Prof. Dale's session on Constitutional law history.