March 12, 2010 Workshop at UW-Marathon County
Folder contains the final schedule, readings, handouts and materials for the workshop.
- Readings for Mat Bartkowiak's Breakout Session
- Attached is the pdf file containing several readings relating to Professor Bartkowiak's session: "MC5 and Social Change: A Study in Popular Culture and 'Freedom.'" He notes that there are some mature themes/language included in these texts; thus the following warning note: IMPORTANT CAUTION: The following contains mature subject matter. Issues of sex, violence, and drug use are present. Please remember though that these texts are documents of a specific historical time and context and will be looked at as such.
- Final Schedule of Sessions & Presenters
- File contains names and times of sessions, room locations, presenters and short bios, and recommended readings.
- Howard Schweber's Outline
- Outline for Howard Schweber Session on Constitutional Law History
- Paula Walser's Link to Web 2.0 Tools
- Here is link to Paula Walser's online pages covering Web 2.0 Tools. See in body text below.