Items for Jan. 13, 2010 Seminar
Included are the following: A pdf file containing a series of readings that UW-Marathon County English professor Holly Hassel is requesting participants to read prior to or during the seminar, a short bio of Professor Hassel, and a summary of her presentation. The seminar will run from 6:00 to 8:45 p.m. at CESA 9 in Tomahawk, 304 Kaphaem Road, on Jan. 13th. Brett Barker will also facilitate a discussion of the assigned readings -- David Kennedy's book "Freedom from Fear," chapters 6-12.
- Professor Holly Hassel Readings
- Pdf file contains a series of poems and short readings that Professor Hassel would like participants to review prior to the seminar.
- Biography of Professor Hassel
- Summary of Professor Hassel's presentation
- Discussion Guide -- Kennedy Book
- Discussion Questions focusing on Ch. 6-12 of the "Freedom from Fear" book.