2009-10 Workshop and Seminar Materials
Included are files, readings, handouts and other materials for workshops and seminars during the 2009-10 school year.
- Online Access Login Directions at Polk Library -- Nov. 11th Seminar
- Joshua Ranger's directions and suggestions for logging on and accessing online history resources at Forrest Polk Library on the UW Oshkosh campus.
- Items for Jan. 13, 2010 Seminar
- Included are the following: A pdf file containing a series of readings that UW-Marathon County English professor Holly Hassel is requesting participants to read prior to or during the seminar, a short bio of Professor Hassel, and a summary of her presentation. The seminar will run from 6:00 to 8:45 p.m. at CESA 9 in Tomahawk, 304 Kaphaem Road, on Jan. 13th. Brett Barker will also facilitate a discussion of the assigned readings -- David Kennedy's book "Freedom from Fear," chapters 6-12.
- Oct. 8, 2009 Workshop in Oshkosh
- Included are materials used at the workshop.
- March 2, 2010 Workshop at CESA 7
- Folder includes the final schedule, pdf files of readings, handouts and other items and resources for the workshop.
- March 12, 2010 Workshop at UW-Marathon County
- Folder contains the final schedule, readings, handouts and materials for the workshop.
- April 13, 2010 Seminar
- Folder includes suggested reading from Carroll College history professor Charles Byler, plus other handouts and materials.