You are here: Home / Benefits / Currently Enrolled Students

Currently Enrolled Students

Currently enrolled students should report to VRC office before the beginning of each semester to make sure all benefit processing is in order. It is also the student's responsibility to alert VRC of any changes in credit status throughout the term.

The following Federal educational benefit programs are administered through the Veterans Resource Center:

    • Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
    • Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
    • Reserve Educational Assistance Program - REAP

Log on to Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) to verify your enrollment online. You can also call 1-877 VA-ECERT (1-877-823-2378) to verify by telephone.


Are you changing your major?

The federal VA requires students to complete a change of program form and submit it to the VA for any changes in majors. VRC will assist you to ensure that the VA is notified in a timely manner so as not affect your benefits.


Do you need to change your address?

Please remember that changing your address via Titan Web or a form submitted to the University, does not change your address with the VA. Please notify our office of your new address and call 1-888-GIBILL-1 to change your address for federal benefits.


Do you have further questions?

Please feel free to contact our office either by phone at (920) 424-1804 or via email at We look forward to assisting you.

Document Actions

The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh — Where Excellence and Opportunity Meet.